Search This Blog

Thursday, July 13, 2006

About this blog

I have set up this blog as a place to store news and information relating to the Jutlibari Tea Company in Assam, North East India and for more general news relating to Assam and the tea industry in general.

I have been searching google and other engines for several years to see what information comes up about this company. It is amazing how over the years the number of sites has increased significantly, from simply retrieving references to my email (the first I ever had, which I use as my spam account, and which is probably still listed on a number of external web sites) to finding sites such as the tea stockists.

I have recently set up a google alert, and it is for this reason that I have decided to set up this site to store the more interesting results.

No comments: